Re: [IP] Just wondering

>>>I was just wondering for an insulin pump if its o.kay or not to put it in your jean/pants pocket without the case on? I have found that is the most comfortable way for me to wear it. The lady from MiniMed said it could cause static. Does anyone else wear it that way? I use the paradigm pump.<<<

Now, the paradigm and the older MM models are VERY different pumps, but I have always worn my MM507 that way.  The leather cases do add a little unnecessary bulk.  I've never had a problem, but I do know other people have had problems with static messing up their MM pumps.  I thought the 508 was the pump that was really bad about that, though.

My best guess is that your pump will be fine.

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990

One click access to the Top Search Engines