Re: [IP] Can you get refunds on pumps?

I'm pretty sure MM has a either 30 or 3 month money back guarentee, after that I think your out of luck though.  Check the website it should say on there.

Is it just the paradigm? or did you not like the 508 also?  I think if you ask and get the right person you may be able to switch back to the 508??  Worth a try.

As for insurance agreeing ??  Not sure

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm