RE: [IP] Re: Just wondering

I'm so glad other people wear it that way too with no problems!! To me, its
the most comfortable way to go. I did go home last night and put it in my
case, but it wasn't to my liking. I love the insulin pump, but not the
cases I've had. Of course, I haven't even gone a week on it yet. The reason
why I asked my MiniMed nurse was because we were out shopping yesterday
afternoon, I took it out of my jeans pocket, the screen looked funny. I
think what it was smudge marks. Of course, I got worried and freaked out
thinking I've broke it now!!

Jamie
email @ redacted
Why Wait?  Move to EarthLink.