[IP] Can you get refunds on pumps?

Here's the question.    If your insurance company paid for your pump,  but
you're having so many problems with it that you wanted to switch
companies,  could your insurance company get refunded for the original
pump so you could do this???????????

I'm at my wits end with pump problems and have no idea what to do.
We had to put Zach back on injections again this evening (for the 2nd
time this month)  due to pump failure.

Should I involve the insurance company in helping me with this situation?

Fenton, MO

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Rainbow.jpg]