[IP] Just wondering

I was just wondering for an insulin pump if its o.kay or not to put it in
your jean/pants pocket without the case on? I have found that is the most
comfortable way for me to wear it. The lady from MiniMed said it could
cause static. Does anyone else wear it that way? I use the paradigm pump.
Jamie  Marty email @ redacted Wait? Move to EarthLink.