[IP] Tuesaday Night Late Night Chat

Tuesday is here, and so is the Tuesday Lare Night Chat!  The Late
Night chat will start at 11pm in the Anytime Room on the IP Website
and I hope to see all the Night Owls there. (Plus, you West Coasters
get to chat at a "reasonable" hour :)

Pump Huuggss!!

Steve & Jem
email @ redacted
Type II- 1981, Insulin dependant - 1993, Pumping (MiniMed 508) - 7/01
"As we brushed past each other, you favored me with a smile.
It's okay if we never meet again. I'm lucky you were here just for a while!"