[IP] Accucheck batteries (Was Paradigm "battery low" quandary)

>>>Now my active accucheck meter has been on low battery for about a month.I continue to use it 8-10/day. I have a back up ready but again whalightkes that little lite come on when there is so much juice still left?<<<

I've noticed the same thing.  I leave the battery in my Accucheck Advantage meter until the thing literally stops working.  I don't know for sure how long it lasts after the warning comes on, but it is a LONG time!  I feel sorry for those poor people who waste them and replace them right away.

It is annoying to have that meaningless warning there test after test.  I wish they would get it set right so that it only warned you when it *really* needed replacement.

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990

One click access to the Top Search Engines