[IP] Re: Flying with sharp ddiabtes supplies

In a message dated 11/24/02 8:25:12 PM, Summer writes:

<< Can being wanded really cause a no delivery alarm??!!!???  Or any other

Highly doubtful. I get wanded all the time and have never had a "no delivery"
or any other alarm.

BTW, my pharmacist put an insulin label on a regular pill bottle for me to
put my vial of insulin in when I fly. That way I have my label, but no box to
get all smooshed up. I fly somewhere about every month and, except for one
trip, have never had any problems with security. I used to set off he metal
detector all the time, but don't even do that now.

Jan and Elvis