[IP] Flying with diabetic supplies

I just got back from a trip to Dublin, Ireland (ran the Dublih City Marathon)
on Continental A/L and had no problems at all.  Only one security agent even
asked me what the pump was.  I had syringes, insulin, pump supplies, and a
glucogon kit in my carry on.  Then again, nobody ever opened anything, either.
The only real "secuirty" I saw was an agricultural dog who alerted to someone
with apples in thier carry on.