[IP] Question on changing insurances

My husband's company just switched insurance companies in the middle of my
starting on the pump.

I will need supplies soon, but don't know where to start. The insurance
company or Minimed? I'm on an HMO, so I don't know if I need a dr's Rx for
the supplies or not. I called the insurance company, but they couldn't even
tell me wether the supplies would be covered or not.

Has anyone had to do this before and offer which would be the best place to