[IP] Flying without Labels

This is a Lable-free zone -lol.  Seriously, my supplies -including insulin
are shipped in bags for a 3 month supply - nothing is individually labeled.

I am going to California for several weeks (Auburn - the other side of
Sacto) and was planning on having my 3 month supply of infusion sets
delivered prior to leaving on the 10th.  Since I live in the Mid-west -
Arkansas- I will be flying on several little airlines -- I am nervous about
ending up in California with my supplies in Salt Lake or Phoenix.
Do I have to buy individually labeled boxes?  I still have the original bag
(with the prescription label on it.)

Dunno in Arkansas

Oh yeah, I'll call the airline.