[IP] Re: more on insurance woes

I posted the other day about my tubing and infusion sets now being covered as durable medical by the new Anthem Blue Cross PPO. I would love to buy them directly from the pump companies instead of a mail order pharmacy, but now I will be subject to a $1600 a year deductible plus 20% copay. I just can't afford that. I don't have a spare $1600 a year on top
of my monthly insurance payments. I don't know that it will do any good at all, but I will continue to fight these people. Last year the HR people helped me out and asked the insurance company to make an exception to the policy. This year they are pretty much just "hey, screw you.".

Sherry C