[IP] GREAT Disetronic customer service

Just sent one of my H-Tron Plus pumps in for its Technical Inspection.
Fully expected to get it back healthy and a note that it was out of

Instead I was provided with a new pump and 19 additional months before
another Technical Inspection. Disetronic found a very small surface
crack in the case between the "h" and "m" buttons.

The fantastic Disetronic customer service just continues on and on.

Nolan E. Kienitz, PMP
Spring, TX 77379