Re: [IP] Paradigm "battery low" quandary

--- email @ redacted wrote:
> We've been on Padadigm's since mid August.
> Typically use the
> Energizer Max,  but have tried generic brand
> batteries (lasted 5-7days),
> Duracell - 7-10 days,  Kodak (from Aldi's -- 2
> weeks),  and another I can't
> think of.    With the Energizer Max's we get 2-3
> weeks.    And yes, when
> removed they are still strong enough to run my
> pager, remotes, etc.
> -----I wonder what sets off a low battery alarm.
I use the 508 and of course always change the
batteries when the alarm goes off.(about once a month)
Does anyone know of any uses for the batteries? I know
they still have more life in them.
Now my active accucheck meter has been on low battery
for about a month.I continue to use it 8-10/day. I
have a back up ready but again whalightkes that little
lite come on when there is so much juice still left?

Do you Yahoo!?