Re: [IP] Reusing insulin

AAaahhh but then I'd end up eating tons for those 3 days and run out before I'm ready to change sites!!! Thats the way it works and also I'm not comfortable walking around with only 5 units left etc.  I like to have a good 20 units just in case.  Somedays I eat tons of high carb foods, other days I eat lots of carb free stuff so there's no way to tell.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm