Re: [IP] Reusing insulin

Summer,  if your sites are lasting a typical 3 days and each time you're
ending up with too much insulin left,  try drawing up less insulin to begin

I never totally fill up Zach's reservoir since I know we'll be changing
it out in 3 days and would never use that much insulin.

Fenton, MO

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Rainbow.jpg]