Re: [IP] Paradigm "battery low" quandary

We've been on Padadigm's since mid August.    Typically use the
Energizer Max,  but have tried generic brand batteries (lasted 5-7days),
Duracell - 7-10 days,  Kodak (from Aldi's -- 2 weeks),  and another I can't
think of.    With the Energizer Max's we get 2-3 weeks.    And yes, when
removed they are still strong enough to run my pager, remotes, etc.

We don't use the pump remote feature (he'd lose it!),  but do lots of
square and dual waves daily.    I know this uses more battery power.

>From the time of low battery alarm the longest we've been able to go has
been 12 hours.

Fenton, MO

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Rainbow.jpg]