Re: [IP] Showing Logbooks for insurance

The only time we provided log books was to get initial approval from the
insurance company. Our insurance is Aetna POS and our daughter has an
Animas. When I want more supplies from Animas, I call and they ship. We
have yet to pay a penny for supplies which include everything but insulin.

Who wants the note and logs? Must be your insurance company.