[IP] RE: Flying with Diabetic Supplies

I've been flying frequently since 9/11 and haven't had one problem.  One
security screener asked me to take off my pager. I explaineds thatr it was an
insulin pump and he just let me through. I carry a kit with supplies in my
carry-on bag which includes insulin (in pharmacy labeled plastic sack) and two
syringers plus a Novolin pen. I just returned from a trip from San Jose
yesterday and didn't have any questions at all.