Lisette <email @ redacted> wrote:

>        Okay folks I fell into this hoax so now what do I do?

IIRC, if you don't have a lot of Java stuff in your Internet, it probably
won't make a lot of difference.  If you do, and you have problems, you'll
have to reinstall Virtual Machine.  Visit Microsoft
(http://www.microsoft.com) and search on Virtual Machine, or VM.* and that
will take you to the necessary information and downloads.

Jim Handsfield