Re: [IP] A Question About Pumps and Flying

No, the scanner is not an X-ray.  I have never had a
problem with my pump at an airport.  I am always
forthcoming with the fact that I have an insulin pump
on and have never once been hassled by security.
Others on this list have reported problems, but not
me...thank goodness :-)  C.
--- "Dr.Chance Fisher" <email @ redacted>