Re: [IP] Reusing insulin

I would just draw it into the new reservior then continue filling it from the bottle of insulin.  But all these answers keep saying "so not to chance contamination " etc thats whats scaring me is there any chance at all for contamination?  If so I'd rather start with fresh insulin.  Anyone know for sure?

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm