Re: [IP] Re: proof of testing #'s

On 11/24/02 9:14 PM, "M M" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> 2.Medicare requires a "log" to justify getting test strips over a 4xda
> amount.  In the past, Hubby was in an HMO (non-Medicare) which also required
> "proof" of the # of times a day you test.

Thank goodness for meters that download, cause I'm really not the type that
will write all those numbers down.   I don't have to send my insurance
company the results to get my allotment of strips each month, but maybe I
should.   I know paperwork costs a lot of money for them to process and if
more of us sent it in maybe they will come to realize that it is a losing
proposition to try to keep us from testing.          :>)