From: Myndi Fletcher [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2002 2:34 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Paradigm batterey life

Show your support for Insulin Pumpers.
Make a tax deductible donation now during our FALL Pledge Drive.

I had to change my Energizer battery today after only using it for 10 days?
Is this normal for a new pump?  I've been on the Paradigm since 11-15-02.  I
had the 508 before that and those batteries lasted 4 weeks.  I'm looking for
an estimated "time frame" to go by with the batteries.  I bought a large
economy pack of Energizer's and thought I'd try the Rayovac's next.  Thanks
for any tips!!                   Myndi  dx'ed 1982... age 11
  Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com