[IP] re: food scales and great customer service

Apparently, someone from the Diabetes Mall had seen my earlier post about the
scale that I won from their website. This afternoon, I received a phone call
from their company, saying that they would be happy to send out another scale.
I told them that the scale not giving the nutritional value didn't bother me,
I'm just happy to have an accurate scale. He said they would send another list
with the codes, and I can try again, if the nutritional value doesn't say what
I think it should, to call him and he will try it on a new scale, and if his
were accurate and mine werent, they would send me a new one.
I think this is excellent customer service, being that I didn't even contact
them to complain. They found me.
They also have great prices on books there. I have bought several cookbooks.
Their address is diabetesnet.com, if anyone is interested.