Re: [IP] Paradigm "battery low" quandary

>About those AAA batteries, I use the Rayovac Maximum
>Plus batteries, so far the one I have in now has lasted 1 month and 3
>days!!! WOW. Eveready's best dosen't even come close...Bill in Az...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Rayovac IS Eveready.  (They are the same

(On a different note, I always thought the name "maximum plus" is funny.  To
be maximum means you can't be any more...but then the say it is PLUS,
meaning MORE.  Hmm.  Oxymoron I think.

Anyhow, I use Kodak Xtralife. They are hard to find...but Aldi sells them 4
for $1.29.  I get almost a full month out of them.  I've also used
Energizer, but only gotten 2 1/2-3 weeks out of them.

One thing, though, is to NOT buy the "high powered" version of
batteries...the one advertized such as Duracel ULTRA, or Enerizer MAX.  The
higher powered batteries actually don't last quite as long...but they do, in
fact, give more power.