Re: [IP] talking to students

It's the funniest thing...another teacher has asked me
to talk to her group the first week of Dec. when they
read the story.  I am so glad to be "of use" to
At least they will know what it's all about.  I had a
student I talked to earlier come to me and ask advice
about how to make her grandmother eat what she should
and go to the dr. more.  I told her that no one could
make someone take care of themselves, but that she
could keep "nagging" her grandmother; maybe she would
listen one day.  It's terrible for a young girl to be
so concerned about an adult and have no idea what to
do with the concern.  I emphasized that we all need
the proper diet and exercise regardless of D.

Do you Yahoo!?