[IP] Paradigm batterey life

I had to change my Energizer battery today after only using it for 10 days?
Is this normal for a new pump?  I've been on the Paradigm since 11-15-02.  I
had the 508 before that and those batteries lasted 4 weeks.  I'm looking for
an estimated "time frame" to go by with the batteries.  I bought a large
economy pack of Energizer's and thought I'd try the Rayovac's next.  Thanks
for any tips!!                   Myndi  dx'ed 1982... age 11
  Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :