[IP] Paradigm low battery

I use the recommended Energizer AAA batteries for my Paradigm and have found
I get a low battery alarm about every 3 weeks.

I have also used Duracell and an EverReady battery and have found that I need
to change them more often, like almost every 2 weeks.

Not sure why this is, but I have had better and longer battery life with
Energizer.  I buy them in the big bulk pack (I think it is a 10 pack) and I
can get them for about $7.49 at Walmart or Kmart.