[IP] Flying with Diabetic supplies

My husband and I just got back from Florida last weekend and I had no
problems going thru security.

I had my pump on the pocket of my jeans and all of my supplies in my carryon,
along with my Glucagon kit and needles.

I was sent right thru security with no problems and nothing was searched.  I
had NO doctor's note, just prescription labels on my vial of insulin (I just
put it back in the box that was labeled) along with a label on my Glucagon.

We flew Air Tran and Northwest and had no problems.