[IP] Showing Logbooks for insurance

I have a question about logbooks and supplies.

Do most of you get your supplies from your pump company?
I was told today I need to send in a months log and a note from my doctor
before Animas sends a new batch of supplies.

What do you people send?
Just BS and Insulin record or the whole worksheet of food notes etc.?

Seems like a lot of paper work when it's my secondary insurance that
actually ends up covering supplies.  Medicare already refused my pump and
I was told the bill needs to be sent to Medicare and refused before it's
sent to the secondary insurance for payment.

Has anyone had this experience?

Shirley (pumping 32 days and LOVING it)