Re: [IP] MM dual wave running & new bolus needed

Yes, you can bolus during a dual-wave bolus. It may seem weird, because one
of the steps is skipped.  When you hit "act" on the bolus screen, you have
the option of standard, square, or dual.  If you are already running a dual
or square bolus, it will skip this step, so if you have the habit of hitting
"act" twice, you'll won't get to enter a bolus, because the second "act" was
actually setting a bolus of 0.0.
thanks,
Mario