Re: [IP] Disetronic Occlusion

We have never received an occlusion alarm in the tree years Josh has been
pumping, and believe me he has had atleast two badly kinked canulas.  The
tech at Dis told me that if there is even the smallest amount of insulin
still going through then the occlusion will not occur.  They just did some
occlusion pressure adjustments on Josh's primary pump and a technical
inspection since it was so close to needing it anyway and will be arriving
home today...YIPEEEE!!!!  Oh we had to send it in for an 07 Error Alarm that
would not clear.

mom to Joshua