[IPn] A week remains

A week remains in November and I'm hoping we can finish the Fall
pledge drive. Donations continue to arrive by mail and from the web
site along with letters of encouragement and loyalty to Insulin
Pumpers. Your support is genuinely appreciated.

We still need $100 in matching funds for MINNESOTA's dollar for
dollar challenge of $150 bucks from last week. This challenge is for
"new donors". If you can afford it and have never made a donation
to Insulin Pumpers, now it the opportunity to double the value of
your FIRST pledge. Simply visit the donor page of the web site or
drop a check in the mail today.

If you can afford a monthly contribution then please consider
becoming a sustaining donor. Either way, visit the web site at:

To challenge the other forum members to MATCH your gift, use the
Insulin Pumpers challenge gift page at:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022