Re: [IP] ATA and flying with diabetic supplies

In October I flew on America West from Detroit to Phoenix and back.  I
adopted our Sara SPAZ's policy of "don't ask, don't tell".  This was the
first time I had flown since before 9/11/01.  When I went through clearance
the fist time in Detroit, I put my bag on the conveyor to the x-ray and
walked through the scanner.  No sounds, no beeps, nothing.  My bag came
down the conveyor from the other side of the x-ray and I waited for someone
to ask a question, no questions, nothing.  So off I went to the gate.  Same
thing in Phoenix coming back.  I am hoping that once all the Federal
Security people are on board at all the airports, the screening policy will
be more consistent since they will all have the same training.