[IP] Re: Insulin Pump

Congratulations!! I've been on my pump for about 2 weeks. The first week
was great, but the last few days have not been so great. I've had too many
highs. We're trying to change my numbers around again. I've been doing the
same things as in the beginning but for some reason it's not working as
well. HOpefully, we'll figure it out soon. I'm going to hang in there. It
will get better.
Debbie