Re: [IP] Insulin Pump

BIG difference in the way I feel already!!! Is this just in my head???
Today was the first time I woke up ready to get up, usually I'm always
dragging around it seems. In fact, my husband is always up early, of
course he's on vacation, but my boys and him are all still asleep!!
Usually it would be me in bed later than everyone else. I'm so happy
what a insulin pump can do for you. I wish i would have considered one
sooner than I did. But I guess I was just ready for a change and happy
did. My bg's have never been so stabilized in the nineteen years that
I've had DM!!!                                 Jamie Marty >>>>>>>>>>>>>

nope-- you're not crazy! it is amazing how after years of D we get used to feeling slightly under
the weather. i could tell that my life was going to be different when i was able to make it
through the day without a nap. now i have so much energy that it scares my roommate =)

isn't it great to feel GOOD all the time now? i LOVE pumping!

becky =) (dx'd 1/24/92 at age 10. pumping since 11/21/01)

Do you Yahoo!?