             I use the Quicksets also and have only had 2 that went bad. The
first time my Paradigm "said" it gave me 6 units, I tested again in 30
minutes and my b/g was 502. I gave myself 6 more units and tested again in
30 minutes. This time I was at 530.So I changed the set. Then the other day
at breakfast I tried to take 4 units. I got a "no delivery" alarm at every
.8 units. I thought my tubing was kinked, but it wasn't, it was my set's
third day and it needed changed. When I looked at the old set, it's canula
was kinked....Bill in Az...