Re: [IP] re: food scales

hmm.. I haven't been using it very much latley. I've never had any problems
with it but maybe it's a different model than what you have. Mine is
getting old, and I noticed that the diabetesnet site doesn't sell this one
anymore.

Usually, I can just put the food on the scale and press the various buttons
to see the various food values. How do you tell it's not the correct
nutritional values for any of the foods that you enter?

It is a bit weird to have a big list of food codes, I'm not sure I know
where my list is either.