[IP] Insulin Pump

 Am I crazy or what? It's only been since last Friday, but I can feel a
BIG difference in the way I feel already!!! Is this just in my head???
Today was the first time I woke up ready to get up, usually I'm always
dragging around it seems. In fact, my husband is always up early, of
course he's on vacation, but my boys and him are all still asleep!!
Usually it would be me in bed later than everyone else. I'm so happy with
what a insulin pump can do for you. I wish i would have considered one
sooner than I did. But I guess I was just ready for a change and happy I
did. My bg's have never been so stabilized in the nineteen years that
I've had DM!!!                                 Jamie Marty email @ redacted
Wait? Move to EarthLink.