[IP] ATA and flying with diabetic supplies

When I flew to Las Vegas in early August, I did take a note from the doctor
but was told that it really wasn't necessary because what the screeners will
ask for (IF you're asked) is to see the prescription label that you should
have with your insulin.  You can carry as many syringes as you like with no
paperwork as long as the prescription label is attached to the box of
insulin.  Don't take an empty box of insulin, make sure that the box with
the insulin actually has a bottle of insulin in it!

It's really no big deal, in fact, I took all of the documentation and didn't
ever get stopped or "scanned" during my trip.

Good luck.

Lea I