[IP] Discovery Health Shows

The other night, I was watching the Discovery Health Channel and their three
shows on diabetes. I forget which of the shows it was on, but they were
talking about a high school freshman who has been pumping for about three
years. Did I hear them incorrectly say that the pump monitors blood glucose
levels and delivers a constant supply of insulin to the body. Or was this just
my imagination? The girl was using a blue MM508.