[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #811

Today I changed my quickset and a few hours later was in the 400's.  My bolus
had not gone in, etc.  When I took the set out , the catheter was bent and
appeared kinked.  I am wondering why  my D-tron pump did not alarm me of the
occlusion.  Several hours after putting another set in , things are just
about normal again .  Anyone else have a similar problem or solution?  This
has happened before with a bad site but I haven't noticed as much of a kink.