[IP] manipultive surgery for frozen shoulder anyone?

Eileen I have had this procedure done to me on two occasions. I developed
partial shoulder freeze after under going operations on both shoulders for
impingement. Both surgeries were done several months apart. I really can't
remember any discomfort after the procedure and I think that this was due to
the fact that I was in therapy already too. YMMV

Stephen Howell dxd 2/70 Animas R1000 9/02