[IP] Re:Flying with sharp diabetic supplies

Summer,

I don't know for sure that it was the wanding that caused the no delivery
alarm.  But something did.  And it wasn't a bent cannula, since when the
no delivery alarm is caused by a bent cannula, I keep getting the alarm
over and over until I change my set.  This one happened only once, and it
happened an hour after being wanded when I gave a bolus, so I think I
will always opt for the pat-down alternative in the future just in case
the wanding affected the pump.

Julie    Paradigm since July 2002

snip>Can being wanded really cause a no delivery alarm??!!!???  Or any
other alarms??

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm
The first time I