Re: [IP] Pumping

> I have made through almost my three days on my insulin >pump. I will be
changing infusion set in the morning. So >far, I am doing really good. . .

    Congratulations and welcome to the troops. We are fighting a war against
diabetes and our insulin pumps are the latest high-tech weapons we can use
to aid in our survival.
    I wish you the best control, and a very long complication free life.

Your Fellow Insulin Pumper,
Cody S. Alderson
(Diabetes 11 years. Pumping since 10/10/02)