[IP] Re: MM508 square wave-normal bolus/proof of testing #'s

1.Yes, the MM508 allows interruption of a square wave to do a "normal"
bolus.  Upon completion of the "normal" bolus, the square wave continues.
Hubby uses this feature a lot to cover the "think I'll have some more of
this" situations.  He really likes having dual/square wave options.
2.Medicare requires a "log" to justify getting test strips over a 4xda
amount.  In the past, Hubby was in an HMO (non-Medicare) which also required
"proof" of the # of times a day you test.

Marj of Marj; Mike (I'm not into computers, but glad to be on this list);
and "Ace, the PP" (portable pancreas)