[IP] Re: diet vanilla coke

In a message dated 11/24/2002 7:25:14 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> tried Diet Vanilla Coke once a couple of weeks ago.  I was loitering at my
> favorite coffee shop (Liquid Cube in Northridge, California) and felt I
> should patronize the place.
> The stuff was vile at first sip, but I acquired a taste for it as I nursed
> it for an hour.  I think "Vanilla" and "Soda" just don't mix.  I may try it
> again if it's free at a party, or if health insurance will cover it.

LOL  This must be a YMMV thing for sure.  I put vanilla in everything.  I put
it in coffee and I put it in water to help me drink more of it.  My only
gripe with diet vanilla coke is that it is made with equal instead of
splenda.  I may try putting my vanilla (the kind in the glass bottles you buy
sugar free to put in coffee) in the diet rite cola I bought because it was
the only diet one made with splenda at walmart.

Faith and Sweetie Pie my sweet blue dtron
diabetic 21+ years and happy to be here
pumping since 08-2000