[IP] flying with diabetic supplies

My husband and I flew to Mexico in October (my first flight with my pump) and
I didn't need a doctor's note.  I had no problems at all.  I had my pump in
the front pocket of my jeans and I wasn't questioned or searched.  I had the
label from the pharmacy on my insulin and glucagon kit just in case but didn't
need it.  We were picked for a random search, I didn't offer any information
and my supply of needles and lancets went unnoticed, even through x-ray.  We
had a great time in the Mayan Riviera and I was able to enjoy the buffet and
the pina colada's with my beloved pump!  The scale in the room wasn't
necessary though - really didn't enjoy knowing how much I gained by the end of
the week!