From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Coenzyme Q-10 Vitamin
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 19:02:28 EST

<PRE>Hi, i recently purchased this vitamin by mail. I started taking it. It
to support heart health and slow aging (how nice). when i received it i
checked the label. it states consult your dr before use if you have
rheumatoid arthritus or other autoimmune disorders before taking. I took it
twice before i read this. so now i have stopped. i see my dr next week, and
will ask him.